Sunday, January 23, 2011

WHO ME?

Why I Blog! (five reasons):
1. I finally had the time.
2. To share little snippets of my life and daily obsessions
    (mainly pertaining to fashion).
3. Was in desperate need of an outlet for the above mentioned.
4. Peer pressure.
5. My curiosity to meet other bloggers with similar interests.

My Top 5 Hollywood Style Icons:
1. Deborah Harry.
2. Grace Jones.
3. The Olsen's.
4. Posh Spice (today's version).
5. Diane Keaton as Annie Hall.

5 Artists in Heavy Rotation on My Play List:
1. Yelle.
2. Metric.
3. Hall & Oats.
4. Phoenix.
5. 4hero.

If  I could fill my closet with 5 designer collections what would they be:
1. Anna Sui Fall '09.
2. Viktor & Rolf  (you can't possibly expect me to choose just one).
3. Visbol de Arce Fall '10.
4. Rodarte Fall '11.
5. Every shoe Rick Owens and Jeffrey Campbell have ever created.

5 Things I Eat/Drink Way Too Often:
1. Black Coconut sticky rice.
2. Vegan Ginger Cookies from Whole Foods.
3. Soy White Lily's.
4. Singapore Laksa.
5. Stuff covered in CHOCOLATE!

5 Things That Inspire My Style:
1. Exotic places and textiles.
2. Fellow New Yorkers.
3. Old Hollywood and Parisian glamour.
4. Modern architecture.
5. Dope hair.

5 Items in my handbag right now:
1. Blackberry Torch.
2. Journal.
3. Sabon Patchouli Lavender hand cream.
4. Prada Milano Infusion D'iris.
5. A crap load of receipts, business cards and other miscellaneous items that
     I need to trash!

5 Places I last Visited:
1. Paris.
2. Cairo.
3. Sydney.
4. Reykjavik.
5. Venice.

5 Magazines on my Nightstand:
1. Flaunt.
2. Jalouse.
3. Interview.
4. V.
5. Nylon.

Want to know more? Ask me anything:
makemewantit2011@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Singapore Laksa is the best dish ever...and those Ginger cookies from Whole Foods...LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 99% in common....:)

    ReplyDelete